Welcome to Wednesday the 1st of February and the 32nd Day of 2023. Today we are looking at the 5 WOMEN WHO CAN HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY & ACHIEVE EXPECTED RESULTS in association with WomanRising.
Where do I even begin talking about these outstanding women? Anyone who knows them can attest to the fact that they are very passionate about helping people succeed in life, career, business, relationships and leadership.
I have personally known each of these women for years and never once have I seen them not doing something to improve lives, enhance people’s performance and equip them to tackle lives toughest challenges.
I am delighted to be featuring them today and can not wait for you to experience their gifts, talents, knowledge, experience and expertise. These are coaches extraordinaire that you must encounter several times to speed up your journey to success & greatness.
1. Doreen Enchill – I am not sure anyone has sat with Doreen and left without some useful nuggets and direction. Her intro reads; The BEST way to transform the culture & productivity in your team is to Master YOU first.
As a John C. Maxwell Certified Coach and the Lead Coach, Trainer, Speaker at Branchout Ghana; she is on a mission to transform workplace culture and productivity through the power of Personal Mastery.
2. Catherine Engmann – This Governance and Leadership Coach has a unique relationship with her clients and patrons. She doesn’t just provide coaching services but creates avenues for productive relationship building and empowering engagements leading to high performance and results.
She has a family-oriented approach to what she does as she is deeply invested in the lives of those she helps and always looks for avenues to enrich the experience for them. Just like Doreen, you can not go wrong with Catherine.
3. Thecia Jenkins Kwarteng – You can not miss this outstanding lady’s broad and genuine smile which is constantly as big as her heart. She loves to see people do well evidenced in her consistent sharing of insightful content and providing support at every given opportunity.
As a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Behavioral Consultant and Domestic Violence Expert, Thecia loves to partner with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires the client to reach their personal and/or professional potential.
4. Abigail Otabil – Want to experience a woman consistent with empowering others and equipping them to succeed; Abigail is your go to. Her passion to support people and organizations to do better is overwhelming indeed.
She’s constantly on the quest to improve people’s performance and help them find solutions to problems they face through the provision of training, coaching and consultancy services.
5. Naana Lexis – I still remember the first day I encountered this amazing woman right here on Facebook. I immediately knew that she was something special. Her passion, dedication and consistency at improving lives is truly admirable.
From organizing workshops, conferences, seminars and intimate coaching sessions, Naana is always on the move to help people and businesses improve their performance and get expected results.
So, if you truly want to get the best results in 2023, you definitely need to connect with and patronize the services of these 5 outstanding women who are truly passionate about helping you and your organization succeed.