Welcome to Wednesday the 8th of February and the 39th Day of 2023. Today, we are looking at the 5 WOMEN WITH OUTSTANDING PERSONAL BRAND IDENTITIES powered by WomanRising
I am excited to showcase these women today because they epitomize what personal branding is and what WomanRising has been advocating, training and supporting women with.
These 5 women have built outstanding personal brands that have made their names synonymous with the value they offer and have earned the title of ‘Queens’ of their trade.
All hail our 5 Queens with admirable brands and examples for us all to follow:
1. ABENA BRIGIDI – Known as the #InvestmentQueen with over 216 thousand followers on Facebook and across different platforms, Abena Brigidi has truly shown the way to building an outstanding personal brand identity. She is an Investment Analyst, Author, Speaker and CEO of Nimed Capital. Her consistency with her personal brand is truly admirable. Well done Abena!
2. Dzigbordi Kwaku-Dosoo – Known as the #EmpowermentQueen with over 217 thousand followers on Facebook and other platforms, Dzigbordi is the name behind Capacity Building in Ghana and other parts of the world. She is a Certified High-Performance Coach, Global Speaker, Corporate Consultant and Soft Skills Trainer with several empowerment brands including The Soft Skills University, The Dzigbordi Show and several others as seen here Dzigbordi. Well done Dzigbordi!
3. Faith Senam April – Known as the #QueenofPR, Faith is the undisputable brand behind Fashion PR in Ghana. She is the Fashion Brand Specialist at E’April Public Relations and the Founder at Women in PR Ghana. Having worked with several enviable brands and projects and being consistent with her personal branding for over 10 years, she’s earned her Queen of PR Status! Check her website out here: http://www.faithsenam.com/ Well done Faith!
4. Sophia Kafui Teye – Known as the #QueenofFinance, Sophia is undoubtedly one of the most passionate and ambitious women I know. She is an Investment Advisor, Financial and Retirement Planning Expert, Author, Speaker and the woman behind the #TakeChargewithSophie youtube channel that produces insightful content weekly on Personal & Career Development, Personal Finance, Retirement Planning & Entrepreneurship. Well done Sophie!
5. Benedicta Wugah – Known as the #InsuranceQueen, Benedicta is the trusted name behind insurance in Ghana with over 7 years in providing insurance services, education and information. Her passion to promote insurance as a tool to alleviate hardships in uncertain times for people is outstanding. Not a day goes by that she’s not trying to convince someone to get fully covered. Well done Benedicta!
So there you have it, 5 Women with Outstanding Personal Brand Identities… All Hail our 5 Queens!!!
Are you a well branded woman or know someone who is, comment below or DM and let’s get them spotlighted.