Don’t take your Earthly Angels for granted!!!May 4, 2016
My Encounter with Dr. William Okyere-FrempongMay 5, 2016
I have found myself watching this movie;
My Name is Khan for the 3rd time and for each time I have been drawn to tears and plunged into a state of deep thinking about the very essence of existence. So many life lessons to learn and so many truths to admit. Permit me to share 5 with you.
- This world is made up of 2 kinds of people only; Good People who do good deeds and Bad People who do bad deeds. Regardless of your religion, belief or orientation; you are either a good person or a bad person not only by your profession but by your actions.
- You must stand by what you belief in regardless because that forms your identity and legacy in life.
- You can achieve tremendous success in life through love and genuine care for humanity more than you can through hate, competition and manipulation.
- No matter how big your dream is, focus and persistence will guarantee success.
- Skills is better than Certificate; It is needful to acquire and perfect your skills because it is essential for survival no matter where you find yourself; Khan could repair anything and Mandira could do hair.
The movie; My Name is Khan, is indeed a must watch; one that shows us that life is way more than an 8 to 5 job, family, friends and money; life is essentially about humanity, impacting lives positively, restoring hope and caring enough not to be self-centered.
My name is Ekow Mensah and I am not a terrorist. #mynameiskhan #ekowmensah