WHAT IS THE EMFP?The Ekow Mensah Fellowship Program is an annual initiative as part of the Igniting Dreams Project to inspire & equip a generation of transformational entrepreneurial leaders in Africa. EMFP is a human capital development initiative aimed at investing in extraordinary African youth to adequately position them to succeed in life and in the pursuit of their dreams. It is the objective of the program to ensure EMFP fellows make significant contributions to the growth and transformation of their peers, communities, country and ultimately the continent of Africa.
The EMFP is a 13-weeks on and offline Capacity Building, Mentorship, Coaching, Support and Accountability program that targets 37 impact-driven young adults, between the ages of 18 to 30, passionate about developing entrepreneurship, leadership and essential life skills that will better position them to adequately address challenges faced in the pursuit of their dreams, in impacting lives and in transforming their society.
7 REASONS TO APPLY TO EMFP
- Successful applicants will be taken through a 13-weeks program of various forms of training in leadership, entrepreneurship, personal and career development guided by the Ekow Mensah Success Formula Curriculum.
- Successful applicants will be matched with seasoned mentors and coaches to provide them with clarity and guidance in the pursuit of their dreams through a one-one-one on or offline sessions.
- Successful applicants will have direct access to Ekow Mensah through the 13 weeks period for coaching, training and mentorship sessions.
- Successful applicants will have access to information on relevant internship and volunteering opportunities to further enhance their experience and skills sets.
- Successful applicants will take on project works in line with their dreams and aspirations to better prepare them for their future roles in their desired pursuits.
- Successful candidates at the end of the 13-weeks capacity building program will be awarded certificates and invited to become part of the prestigious EMFP Fellows with annual accountability sessions to access performance, review life plans and provide the necessary support to advance in their pursuit and impact.
- EMFP Fellows, otherwise known as ‘Torch Bearers’ will receive an invitation to join the EMFP Alumni Network which is a lifetime opportunity to be part of a caring, challenging and empowering support system.
WHAT EMFP OFFERS
- 13 Weeks Capacity Building Program
- One-On-One Mentorship Matchmaking
- Intense Coaching Sessions
- Active Support System
- Annual Accountability Sessions
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Application for the EMFP is merit-based and opened to young Africans across the continent who meet the following criteria.
- Are 18 to 30 years of age at the time of application submission
- Are citizens of an African Country and resident on the African Continent
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking the English language
- Are passionate about the African Continent and desperate about being part of the change Africa needs
- Are big dreamers and desirous of a support system and accountability partners
- Are passionate about igniting dreams and impacting lives of young people
- Are humble, teachable and committed to learning, unlearning and relearning
- Have access to the internet, whatsapp and working email.